Home›Buying Guides›title Buy The Four Piece Theory for Men online in India. Best prices, Free shipping
The Four Piece Theory for Men
Posted by Smriti Rao
Put down that credit card and your shopping cart, we need to talk about the new rules of casual summer. Summer materials should always feel a little lighter, the cuts should be a little looser, and the combinations at any given time — should consist of a few versatile pieces of clothing that you already own and can mix up as duty calls. With a combination of a shirt, a blazer, some pants, and some shoes, you're ready for pretty much anything. There are much worse things in the world than being known as the guy who always wears khaki pants. Like being known as the guy who wears accessories to work and looks like he just rolled out of bed or the guy who always smells a little funny.
Swap below for different combinations and ideas for your four essentials.
1) Perfect look : a button-down shirt, brown loafers, navy-blue blazer, khaki pants
2) When in doubt: stick to a white shirt.
3) Wear a printed-style shirt or stripes shirts with summer jackets.
(If you can't get your hand on a summer jacket, wear an unbuttoned striped shirt over a white vest).
4) Always pair khaki pants with basis shirts, stay away from bright prints
5) If you're the non-fearing types, dare to wear loose printed pajamas with your jacket.
If you're going to stick to a look, get it right. Just remember that you seldom have to wear more than four items. Keep it simple. Just like the rest of your summer.