Teak Wood Dining Set - Brittany
- Attractive EMI offers on AMEX, AXIS, Citibank, HDFC, ICICI, Kotak & INDUSIND Credit cards
- Mail us at email@example.com for custom sizes and advice on the product
Our in-house design team sources and curates the best designs from across the world. We believe that less is more and that's the reason we only have a maximum of 10 designs per collection. In addition, to maintain the exclusivity of the designs, we only undertake maximum of 10 sets per design after which we will not produce any further pieces of the same design. So, you can be rest assured that your home is truly personalised and exclusive.
- We only use Teak Wood procured from certified importers. These importers source the timber from sustainable plantations in Tanzania (Africa), Benin (Africa) and Laos (South East Asia). These sustainable plantations plant one teak sapling for every tree harvested to ensure that the forests are protected
- Wood used in our dining tables and chairs is sourced from trees that are 50-60 years old. Furniture made from old wood may cost a bit more but lasts much longer, looks far better
- This wood is very different from country wood/seesham wood taken from trees that are less than 3-7 years old. Younger trees have higher content and is prone to disfiguration over time, loose joints and uneven surfaces.
- Before the teak wood is used in the dining furniture it is kiln dried and chemically treated to ensure that the furniture will remain termite and bore free for a life time
- Teak wood is used for the entire furniture except for the table top where Class A export grade 19 mm ply wood is used with teak veneer finish. Solid wood has the tendency to take on an uneven shape and/or develop cracks with time. This is not because of faulty wood, but it is part of the natural process of ageing of the timber and no one has the ability to predict or prevent this phenomenon. A table top with cracks or uneven surface can be unsightly. To avoid this situation we use ply wood with veneer layers extracted from the same tree.
- Chair: 18 inch wide and 39 inches height. The seating platform is at a height of 18 inches from the ground.
- Dining table: 60 inches long and 39 inches wide
Ordering process & Customisation
Ordering with us is simple and hassle free. If you do not require any customisations, just go ahead and place the order directly. If you require any customisation or have questions about the product, then give us a call and we will be happy to discuss and close the order with you.
Once you place the order, please allow us 2-3 weeks to install finished furniture in your house. As a part of the process, we send over actual pictures of finished furniture, before we bring it over to your place. This is to avoid any surprises especially in the case of any minor customisations (see below). We require access to service elevator or an elevator large enough to bring the furniture in the case of high rise apartments.
In addition to our process oriented approach, we take pride in our ability to deliver defect free customisations. Please let us know if you need any minor customisations (including a different type of finish or changing the height of the table or the chairs) and if it is reasonable, we will do it with out any extra charge. In this case, we send you pictures (a) after the wood work is done and finishing is started (b) once the complete product is ready and before it is shipped.
We deliver across the country FREE of charge (including all smaller towns).
In addition, express delivery service is available in Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, NCR, Mohali, Kolkata, Trivandrum, Mysore, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Secunderabad, Vishakapatnam, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Cochin, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Amritsar, Salem, Panchkula.
Please get in touch with our expert (name and number is given at the top of the page) for more details on customisation and for any out station orders.
Teak wood furniture lasts a life time and ages beautifully. This is the beauty of this wood and there is no wonder, that teak wood furniture is usually down the generations. To make the best use of your furniture, please follow these simple instructions and your furniture will only appreciate with time!
Teak wood furniture is usually 50-100% heavier than regular solid wood furniture made from seesham or Rose wood. If you are in a job that requires frequent moving around every 1-2 years, Teak wood furniture may not be the best suitable option for you. In those cases, we recommend regular seesham based furniture. Having said that, any furniture has to be taken care if it has to be moved.
In terms of day to day maintenance, please do not put hot dishes directly on the surface. It is best to use table mats. In case of any spillages, especially hot, greasy curries, please wipe the surface immediately.
The beauty of teak wood furniture is in its natural grains and texture. We typically recommend just the varnish coated furniture. Our favourite finish is the teak wood finish rather than cover it up with other wooden colors. So, just repeat the varnish every 5 years and your furniture is good for a life time.
10 Years Limited Period Warranty
We manufacture all our furniture in our state of the art 15000 sq. ft. facility in Bangalore. Furniture produced here is made to export quality standards. The product is covered as below:
- The wood is covered for a period of 10 years. This includes any termites or bore infestations
- We also cover the furniture against any deficient workmanship for a period of 2 years. This includes any lose joints etc., that may arise due to defective workmanship
- In all the cases, the customer has to send us an email with pictures that show the defect and we will send over our team to repair the issue in one week’s time. Replacements will be done as necessary as well.
The following are not covered under warranty
- Upholstery and foam is not covered under warranty
- Paint or varnish related issues are not covered after the delivery is made
- Similarly, issues that arise of normal wear and tear or that are part of normal ageing of the wood won’t be covered from warranty
Reviews about Teak Wood Dining Set - Brittany
Why Buy From Fabmart?
- 01Unique collection of premium products
- 02Direct access to product experts
- 03Personalised attention to every customer
If you find the same product cheaper elsewhere we will match the price with our price match guarantee.Find out more