Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker - Green
Ask an Expert
Call : 080 4749 4649
Speak to Kumar directly to get advice and have any of your questions answered.
Get a kick out of fitness with this little device. It tracks your steps, distance, and calories burned – and syncs those stats to your computer and select smartphones. In doing so, it celebrates how much more you do each day. Zip™ encourages you to set goals, challenge friends, and go farther - one step at time. That's how you turn everyday life into a social, achievable, awesome path to fitness.
How it works
- Track your daily activity
- Sync it anytime anywhere
- Checkout your progress
- Make fitness fun
- Built to keep you moving: By showing you how your day is stacking up, Zip™ encourages you to get up and go…and keep going! It helps you make those small changes that can add up to something big. (No wonder Fitbit users average 43% more steps each day.)
- ZIP™ TRACKS: Steps taken, calories burned and distance travelled. Powered by Fitbit’s leading-edge accelerometer, Zip™ accurately captures all-day activity that old-school pedometers can’t handle. It bases calculations like calories burned on your personal profile – reflecting your stats, not any average Joe's.
- Fits into your day and your pocket: Wear it in your pocket, on a belt, or a bra – this tracker is as discreet or as visible as you want it to be. Its silicone clip will keep you comfortable throughout the day. Zip™ is also rain, splash, and sweat-proof. With a replaceable watch battery that lasts up to six months, it’s excuse-proof too.
- Syncs wirelessly and automatically: Zip™ automatically syncs your data to PCs, Macs, many iOS devices and select Android phones. That means no buttons to push, no data to enter. Just real-time access to your stats and the Fitbit dashboard, 24/7. You can even register and pair your Fitbit devices via select smartphones – including certain Androids.
- Gives you insight and the inside scoop: Between Zip™, Fitbit’s free mobile app, and the free online dashboard, you’ll get a snapshot of your daily and cumulative progress. Imagine graphs, tools, charts, and a customizable dashboard to boot. Fitbit’s goal is to make your data digestible and useful. By knowing how close you are to reaching your personalized weekly goals, you can take those extra steps to achieve them.
- Log food, weight and workouts: Thanks to Fitbit’s online tools, logging your meals, water, workouts, and weight is a snap. Nothing will get lost when you’re on the go, either. Just log your data with our mobile app. We’ve got a huge database (from Sunkist oranges to pink salmon). Let’s say you create a weight goal. Fitbit can use your food and activity data to help you set and reach daily calorie objectives.
- Plays well with other apps: You can export your Fitbit data to several popular fitness apps. Some of them – including SparkPeople, Lose It!, MyFitnessPal, and MapMyFITNESS – let you import their data into Fitbit’s dashboard, so you can track and understand your health in either app. See what’s available in our App Gallery.
How to wear it
- Pant Pocket
Zip™ tracker, Silicone and metal clip, Wireless sync dongle, Replaceable battery, Battery door tool
- HEIGHT: 1.4 inches (35.5 mm)
- WIDTH: 1.1 inches (28mm)
- DEPTH: 0.38 inch (9.65 mm)
- WEIGHT: 0.282 oz. (0.018 lb, 8 grams)
- Sensors: Zip™ uses a MEMS 3-axis accelerometer that measures your motion patterns to determine your calories burned, distance traveled, and steps taken.
- Pc & Mac requirements: Windows XP/Vista/7/8: USB port, Internet connection, Mac OS X 10.5 and up: USB port,Internet connection
- Battery & Power: BATTERY LIFE: 4-6 months, BATTERY TYPE: 3V coin battery, CR 2025, RADIO TRANSCEIVER(FOR WIRELESS SYNC): Bluetooth Low Energy
Reviews about Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker - Green
Why Buy From Fabmart?
- 01Unique collection of premium products
- 02Direct access to product experts
- 03Personalised attention to every customer
If you find the same product cheaper elsewhere we will match the price with our price match guarantee.Find out more