Dyson AM02 Tower Fan
Ask an Expert
Call : 080 4749 4649
Speak to Kumar directly to get advice and have any of your questions answered.
- Attractive EMI offers on AMEX, AXIS, Citibank, HDFC, ICICI, Kotak & INDUSIND Credit cards
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom sizes and advice on the product
Conventional fans have blades which chop the air before it hits you, causing unpleasant buffeting. AM02 doesn't have blades. Instead, it uses Air Multiplier technology to amplify the air drawn in at its base by up to 14 times, generating an uninterrupted stream of smooth air. No blades. No buffeting. With no fast spinning blades, AM02 is safe to use around children. It's easy to clean too. And because it makes you feel cooler, you can turn down your air conditioning. AM02 is available in Silver/Silver.
Patented Dyson Technology
Dyson engineers are constantly testing and inventing, trying to find new ways to make their technology work better. As they work, they file patent applications to protect their inventions. That's why the only place you'll find Dyson technology is inside a Dyson machine. Dyson fans use Air Multiplier technology to amplify surrounding air.
How The AM03 Works:
- Up to 8.71 gallons of air are drawn in per second by an energy efficient brushless motor. A combination of the technologies used in turbochargers and jet engines generates a powerful flow of air.
- Airflow is accelerated through an annular aperture. It passes over a 7-degree airfoil-shaped ramp, which channels its direction.
- Air behind the Dyson Air Multiplier fan is drawn into the airflow, through a process known as inducement.
- Air around the machine is also drawn into the airflow, through a process known as entrainment, amplifying it by up to 18 times. The resulting airflow is smooth and constant, with no unpleasant buffeting.
Smooth airflow: The blades on conventional fans cause unpleasant buffeting because they chop the air. Air Multiplier technology creates an uninterrupted stream of smooth air.
Dimmer-switch control: The airflow generated by the Dyson Air Multiplier fan can be adjusted at the turn of a dial to precisely deliver the amount of air that you want.
No fast spinning blades: Because there are no fast spinning blades, AM03 is safe to use around children. And with no blades or grilles it's easy to clean too.
Smooth Oscillation & a Remote Control:The AM03 fan oscillates 90 degrees at the touch of a button. Airflow and oscillation can be controlled using the remote control, which stores magnetically on top of the machine when not in use.
Easy to adjust:Simple to adjust height and tilt. No clamping required.
2-year parts and labor warranty: All Dyson machines undergo a lengthy and rigorous testing program. That's why Dyson Air Multiplier fans include a 2-year warranty covering parts and labor.
|Product/Feature||AM01-10" Table Fan||AM01-12" Table Fan||AM02-Tower Fan||AM03- Pedestal Fan|
|Air Multiplier technology||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Whole Room Cooling||Y||Y|
|Whole Room Heating|
|Precise Control||Dimmer switch||Dimmer switch||Dimmer switch||Dimmer switch|
|Cord Length||5.9 ft||5.9 ft||6.6 ft||6.6 ft|
|Weight||3.7 lbs||3.9 lbs||3.3 lbs||4.3 lbs|
|Product Height||19.5 in||21.5 in||39.7 in||46.7 - 55.4 in|
|Product Width||12.0 in||14.0 in||7.5 in||17.7 in|
|Product Depth||6.0 in||6.0 in||4.3 in||4.2 in|
|Guarantee||2 years||2 years||2 years||2 years|
Reviews about Dyson AM02 Tower Fan
Why Buy From Fabmart?
- 01Unique collection of premium products
- 02Direct access to product experts
- 03Personalised attention to every customer
If you find the same product cheaper elsewhere we will match the price with our price match guarantee.Find out more