Dyson AM01 Table Fan 12 inch - Silver
- Attractive EMI offers on AMEX, AXIS, Citibank, HDFC, ICICI, Kotak & INDUSIND Credit cards
- Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom sizes and advice on the product
Conventional fans have blades which chop the air before it hits you, causing unpleasant buffeting. AM01 doesn't have blades. Instead, it uses Air Multiplier technology to amplify the air drawn in at its base by up to 15 times, generating an uninterrupted stream of smooth air. No blades. No buffeting. With no fast spinning blades, AM01 is safe to use around children. It's easy to clean, too. And because it makes you feel cooler, you can turn down your air conditioning. The 12-inch Dyson Air Multiplier fan is available in Silver/Iron.
Patented Dyson Technology
Dyson engineers are constantly testing and inventing, trying to find new ways to make their technology work better. As they work, they file patent applications to protect their inventions. That's why the only place you'll find Dyson technology is inside a Dyson machine. Dyson fans use Air Multiplier technology to amplify surrounding air.
How The AM01 Works:
- Up to 7.13 gallons of air are drawn in per second by an energy efficient brushless motor. A combination of the technologies used in turbochargers and jet engines generates a powerful flow of air.
- Airflow is accelerated through an annular aperture. It passes over a 16-degree airfoil-shaped ramp, which channels its direction.
- Air behind the Dyson Air Multiplier fan is drawn into the airflow, through a process known as inducement.
- Air around the machine is also drawn into the airflow, through a process known as entrainment, amplifying it by up to 15 times. The resulting airflow is smooth and constant, with no unpleasant buffeting.
Smooth airflow: The blades on conventional fans cause unpleasant buffeting because they chop the air. Air Multiplier technology creates an uninterrupted stream of smooth air.
No fast spinning blades: Because there are no fast spinning blades, AM01 is safe to use around children. And with no blades or grilles it's easy to clean too.
Touch-tilt: The machine can be tilted to direct air where you want it. The motor is positioned in the base, so the machine pivots on its own center of gravity and stays put without clamping. It's not top heavy or unstable like conventional fans.
Dimmer-Switch Control: The airflow generated by the Dyson Air Multiplier fan can be adjusted at the turn of a dial to precisely deliver the amount of air that you want.
Smooth Oscillation:The Dyson Air Multiplier fan oscillates 90 degrees at the touch of a button.
2-year parts and labor warranty: All Dyson machines undergo a lengthy and rigorous testing program. That's why Dyson Air Multiplier fans include a 2-year warranty covering parts and labor.
|Product/Feature||AM01-10" Table Fan||AM01-12" Table Fan||AM02-Tower Fan||AM03- Pedestal Fan|
|Air Multiplier technology||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|Whole Room Cooling||Y||Y|
|Whole Room Heating|
|Precise Control||Dimmer switch||Dimmer switch||Dimmer switch||Dimmer switch|
|Cord Length||5.9 ft||5.9 ft||6.6 ft||6.6 ft|
|Weight||3.7 lbs||3.9 lbs||3.3 lbs||4.3 lbs|
|Product Height||19.5 in||21.5 in||39.7 in||46.7 - 55.4 in|
|Product Width||12.0 in||14.0 in||7.5 in||17.7 in|
|Product Depth||6.0 in||6.0 in||4.3 in||4.2 in|
|Guarantee||2 years||2 years||2 years||2 years|
Reviews about Dyson AM01 Table Fan 12 inch - Silver
Why Buy From Fabmart?
- 01Unique collection of premium products
- 02Direct access to product experts
- 03Personalised attention to every customer
If you find the same product cheaper elsewhere we will match the price with our price match guarantee.Find out more