Breas iSleep 25 BIPAP Machine
Thanks to eSync, Breas’ highly responsive Trigger technology, iSleep 25 synchronizes smoothly with the patient’s breathing effort. As the patient demands for a new breath, iSleep 25 responds immediately and delivers the pressure required, allowing for very comfortable breathing. Backup frequency guarantees ventilation to patients during central apneas or intermittent hypoventilation. By adjusting rise time and eSync, physicians can match the iSleep 25 settings to the patient’s needs. And with memory card capability, it’s quick and easy to download long-term patient compliance data and detailed log.
Features & Design
- Integrated heated humidifier that offers adjustable upper airway humidification for increased compliance
- An enhanced user interface that provides comprehensive information on therapeutic data
- A user-friendly hose, connected to the rear of the unit; it can easily be positioned using the built-in swivel
- Adaptable for use with a wide range of masks
- Lightweight design and the built-in carrying handle for easy travel.
- Power adapter. With the DC/DC converter, the unit can be powered from a car or recreational vehicle when enjoying an active everyday life
- SpO2 monitoring possibility
- Mains supply: 100 to 240 V AC
- External DC supply: 24 V DC, 12V adapter available
- Recommended mask leakage: 20 to 40 litres/min at 10 cmH2O
- Minimum mask leakage: 12 litres/min at 4 cmH2O
- Dimensions: W x H x D: 173 x 172 x 209 mm (without HA20)
- Weight: 2 kg
- Air outlet: 22 mm conical standard connector
Reviews about Breas iSleep 25 BIPAP Machine
Why Buy From Fabmart?
- 01Unique collection of premium products
- 02Direct access to product experts
- 03Personalised attention to every customer
If you find the same product cheaper elsewhere we will match the price with our price match guarantee.Find out more