Breas iSleep 20 CPAP Machine
Designed for easy use at home, iSleep 20 is an upright, stable CPAP unit that takes a minimum space on the nightstand and fits perfectly in any bedroom. In addition to providing extended compliance data, iSleep 20 also brings the care provider and/or prescribing clinician follow-up information regarding the efficacy of the therapy through AHI.
Features & Design
- Built-in, continuous analysis of therapy to help clinicians quickly decide if the prescribed pressure setting results in optimum patient care
- Integrated heated humidifier with adjustable upper airway humidification for increased compliance
- Hose that connects in the rear of the unit, offering easy positioning through built-in swivel. When not in use, hose can either be easily disconnected or stored behind the unit
- Versatile design that accommodates a wide range of masks
- Home mode settings that can only be changed by clinician, as well as settings that allow users to choose personal preference
- Improved visibility of the “snooze” function, to help reduce disturbance of the bed partner when mask is removed during treatment. Snooze function allows the patient to pause the treatment.
- Lightweight design and power adapter for added portability; unit can even be powered from a car or recreational vehicle when enjoying an active everyday life
- Dimensions: W x H x D: 173 x 172 x 209 mm (without humidifier HA 20)
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- Air outlet: 22 mm male conical standard connector
- Mains supply: 100 to 240 V AC
- External supply: 24 V DC
- Recommended mask leakage: 20 to 40 litres/min at 10 cmH2O
- Minimum mask leakage: 12 litres/min at 4 cmH2O
Reviews about Breas iSleep 20 CPAP Machine
Why Buy From Fabmart?
- 01Unique collection of premium products
- 02Direct access to product experts
- 03Personalised attention to every customer
If you find the same product cheaper elsewhere we will match the price with our price match guarantee.Find out more