Installation of an Inverter is pretty simple but best done by the local/neighbourhood electrician. The best thing to do is to call your neighbourhood electrician (instead of someone from the brand). The reason for this is that your neighbourhood electrician is much equipped with how the wiring was done in your house and can also come handy when you need to do any kind of maintenance.
Most of the houses/apartments are already wired for installing a UPS. If this is not the case, then please contact your electrician, as this is not something that amateurs can take care of.
- Unpack the inverter and the batteries.
- Complete the connections between the inverter and batteries as per the wiring diagram that comes with the inverter
- It is normal there some sparks fly at the time of connecting the UPS and battery.
- Always connect the inverter to a three pin, three-wire grounding mains socket. The socket must be connected to appropriate branch protection (fuse/circuit-breaker)
- To switch off the inverter output in emergency, use inverter RESET switch on the Front panel, also disconnect the mains cord
- The unit should be installed in a place where it is protection from elements including water/humidity,í«ÌÎ_
- Even though it is not mandatory, a trolley is useful in ensure that the entire system is housed properly and easily movable
- The place of the installation should be well ventilated and easily accessible for servicing.
- Foreign objects and water must not enter the inverter. Always ensure that no objects containing a liquid are ever kept near the unit.
- Keep away from reach of children.
At FabMart, we sell some of the largest and best brands in the space of power back solutions such as APC, Microteck,Luminous, Sukham.