PCI DSS Complaint
PCI DSS Level 1 Compliant
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is an information security standard for organizations that handle credit card and debit card information. Defined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, the standard was created to increase controls around credit card data to reduce credit card fraud via its exposure. If you want to sell online and accept payments from Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover credit cards, your software and hosting needs to be PCI compliant.
There are six categories of PCI standards that must be met in order for a merchant to be deemed compliant:
- Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
- Maintain an Information Security Policy
Is Fabmart PCI Compliant?
Yes, Fabmart is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. We are very serious about securely hosting your online store and have invested significant time and money to certify our solution PCI compliant. From annual on-site assessments validating compliance to continuous risk management, we work really hard to ensure our shopping cart software and e-commerce hosting is secure.
Why Buy From Fabmart?
- 01Unique collection of premium products01Unique collection of premium products
Our product range is carefully selected to make sure it suits the taste of our discerning customer base.
- 02Direct access to product experts02Direct access to product experts
You can call our product managers directly. They are the experts in their specific categories and can give you some unbiased advise. This is the first time that an e-commerce venture is offering this facility.
- 03Personalised attention to every customer03Personalised attention to every customer
Most of our customers rate us consistently high because we give personalised attention. Read the testimonials to know more.
- Price Match Guarantee. We will refund the difference
- 30 day replacement guarantee. No questions asked.
- Free Shipping on all our products